- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of general customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 6+ months of experience working in a call center environment
- Ability to work 11:30AM – 8:00PM Central Time
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 4 CXC/GCE subjects inclusive of English Language, or a U.S. high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid (not expired) government issued ID, TRN and NIS card.
- Must have flexible availability to work any day and any assigned shift weekly.(Weekends and Public Holidays)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Strong and consistent work history
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- High school graduate, bachelor s degree preferred, or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Internet service and access for a hardwire connection to your internet router
- A private, distraction-free, designated workspace is required. A separate room with a door is recommended.
What You Will Bring:
- 3 – 5 years experience in marketing, customer support, and/or project management
- Passion for agriculture and/or machinery industries
- Self-starter attitude
- WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years previous call center experience preferred
- Experience handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls preferred
- Work-from-home experience beneficial
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1 year experience in social/digital Marketing
- Basic familiarity of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok as a creator or brand.
- Bachelor degree and minimum of 5 years financial industry experience.
- Education, Experience, & Skills Required [hard skills]:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2+ years experience in a professional setting
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (incl. verbal and written); strong phone skills (diction, active listening, professional phone voice),
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish required
- Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years of customer service experience preferred, ideally in a call center environment
- Must be willing to work in a heavy phone-based environment
- Experience with performing outbound calls is a plus
- 1+ years of customer service experience required (call center, hospitality or banking environment preferred)
- Multitask; typing while talking and moving from administrative to live calls
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experienced: You’ve worked in tech support or customer service for at least a year
- Empathetic helper: Patience and empathy are two of your best virtues
- Humble learner: You absorb data and feedback easily to improve and adapt quickly
- High school diploma or GED
- Environmental experience is a plus to recognize the language and nature of the calls however it is not required, training and script will be provided.
- Effectively communicate both written and verbal
You should have:
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for a SaaS product
- Outstanding customer service skills the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and solutions-focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills