- High school diploma or equivalent required: education benefits available
- Must have at least 9 months of contact center experience to be considered for this work from home role.
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of <20mbps down and <10Mb upload
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ previous experience in a receivables management, collections and contact center environment, preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- 1-year of call center experience or 1-year of experience at an insurance agency if you do not have call center experience
- Sales experience in Insurance or other
- Highly driven with sales goals
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
- salary: $18 – $18 per hour
- Call Center
- Call Center Support
You’ll be a good fit if:
- Strong background in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented, goal driven
- Strong organizational skills
High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare customer service or a healthcare certification or degree.
- 6+ months of experience working in a role with a high volume of either inbound or outbound calls or successful completion of a training course with this content.
- Experience in a role that requires accessing multiple databases simultaneously or managing multiple open screens to gather information to discuss with a customer.
- 2+ years professional experience working directly with product/engineering in a VOC or similar role as part of a support operations team
- 2+ years experience and demonstrable expertise with all of the following:
- Analytics & reporting tools (SQL/Tableau/Looker
- A positive, professional individual with a friendly, service-oriented demeanor
- Outstanding written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to access, read, and accurately input data in a moderately sophisticated computer system
Remote Working Requirements/Info
- We have the expectation that you will create a designated workspace in a quiet, private area, preferably with a door that can be shut, within your home to limit distractions and background noise.
You will also be required to:
- Efficiently navigate between multiple systems to resolve complex customer concerns as it relates to one or more products or services
- Uncover customer wants, interests and needs in each customer interaction to effectively save the product and offer additional products and services
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency through utilizing various support tools to research and resolve complex customer issues in a virtual setting
- PAY RATE: $20/ hour
- Manage all inboxes for Customer Service ADVISOR
- Support development of CSA dealer and customer resources
- Smart phone
- Laptop or computer
- A business-minded team player
- 5-7+ years of experience in a high growth environment in data and/or financial analytics.
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to remove human error.
- Proficient in SQL and quantitative analysis, you can deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues and draw actionable conclusions.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two or more years of call center experience