Virtual Benefit Counselor – Seasonal/On-Call
- Virtual, Florida
- Operations and Tech Services
Aon Is Looking For A Seasonal Benefit Enrollment Counselor
*Work from home opportunity*
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Benefits business group virtually with start dates beginning in September 2022.
Your Impact As An Associate On Call Benefit Enrollment Counselor
- Elevate the enrollment experience of our client’s workforce
- Virtually attend orientation and client training
- Proficiency in the benefit enrollment cases which have been assigned
- Ability to support the communication and enrollment of core and voluntary employee benefits in a call center environment
- Be polite and courteous to all customers and staff. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Regular and timely attendance
- Adhere to all work and break schedules
- Work remote flexible schedules (day or evening), based upon workload and client requirements
- Communicate information thoroughly and perform work completely and accurately
- Enter information accurately into the enrollment system
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and over the phone
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in computer skills including the ability to navigate dual computer screens, work with a variety of enrollment systems, web tools, and ability to set up computer for remote work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour shift with call center hours of 8am-8pm EST
- Ability to flexible for on call work with peak season of September to December
- Ability to work from home, any location within the United States
- 1 + years of experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and over the phone
- Benefits experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish
Salary range or hourly pay range for the position
- The hourly pay range for this position is [$19.00 – $28.13] per hour. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location. This position is not eligible to participate in one of Aon’s annual incentive plans
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred. Responsibility and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon offers a benefits package for temporary and seasonal employees who will work 20 or more hours per week including: medical, dental, and vision insurance at the employee’s expense, critical illness insurance, paid time off for sick days, and a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.