Title: Benefits Administrator
Location: United States – Remote
At e2open, you will be an integral member of a global, dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains.
E2open is seeking a Benefits Administrator to join our Human Resources team in Austin, TX. This position reports to the Manager of Compensation & Benefits and will be responsible for day-to-day operation of e2open’s group benefit programs in North America (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, retirement plans, etc.). The right person is detail oriented, adept at working with large amounts of data, maintains a high level of ownership and accountability, and knows what it takes to succeed in a high-growth, high-demand, evolving technology company.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Serves as central point of contact for all North America employees with benefit-related questions; provides prompt customer service to ensure resolution of employee issues.
- Assists employees in making benefits elections in HRIS; gathers required documentation for processing qualifying events; reviews and approves employee benefit elections in HRIS.
- Supports Manager of Compensation & Benefits with open enrollment activities; partners with insurance broker and marketing department on development of open enrollment collateral.
- Assists with administration of leave of absence programs and required accommodations that may fall under the ADA.
- Handles all aspects of ACA reporting.
- Ensures compliance requirements related to North America benefits programs are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supports wellness programs, including coordination of educational sessions.
- Compiles statistical and census data for external vendors/partners, as needed.
- Prepares monthly benefits billing reconciliations.
- Assists with fulfilling audit fieldwork requests, as needed.
- Supports process enhancements and automation efforts to gain efficiencies and improve the employee benefits experience.
The Qualifications & Skills We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in administration of benefits programs.
- Knowledge of HR practices, laws, and federal, state, and local regulations as they apply to benefit programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to maintain highest levels of confidentiality.
- Highly organized with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, manage ambiguity, adapt to shifting priorities, and balance workload with competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organizational departments and levels.