PeopleShare Inc Work From Home – FL, FL Full-Time
$19.00 – $20.00/Hour
Are you looking to become a REMOTE Healthcare Benefits Enrollment Specialist in Florida? Take the first step to begin your new career with PeopleShare today!
PeopleShare is committed to providing all training, and on-boarding as an investment in the long-term careers of our associates.
Details for the Benefits Enrollment Specialist:
- Pay: $19.00-20.00/hr + Competitive Commission and Incentives!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST
- 100% Remote! (Equipment provided)
- MUST reside in the state of Florida
The Benefits Enrollment Specialist embodies these values:
- Detail-oriented, quality, and precision-focused
- Stable and coach-able with a growth-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is in it for the Benefits Enrollment Specialist:
- 100% Work from home!
- 5 weeks of Paid Training
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Direct-Hire opportunity!
Job Responsibilities for the Benefits Enrollment Specialist:
- Ask appropriate questions regarding patient’s benefits and complete data entry and/or appropriate forms to enroll, verify, and document patient’s benefits coverage
- Handle inbound calls to educate customers on products and services offered
- Offer to sell/renew memberships
- Resolve customer service inquiries
- Multi-task/navigate through several different automation systems
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, quality standards, and sales metrics
Qualifications for the Benefits Enrollment Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other electronic application environments
- 1+ year(s)of call center and/or customer service experience
- 1+ year(s) of sales experience (preferred)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs. PeopleShare and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.