Remote Call Center Representative
What is Aspirion?
Aspirion Health Resources is an industry-leading provider of complex claims management services. We specialize in Motor Vehicle Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Veterans Administration and Tricare, Complex Denials, Out-of-State Medicaid, and Eligibility and Enrollment Services. Our employees work in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We ask a lot out of our team members and in return we offer flexibility, autonomy, and endless opportunities for advancement. As we are committed to growth within the complex claims industry, we offer the same growth to our employees.
What do we need?
Aspirion Health Resources is looking for a talented, entry-level Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. You will be joining an amazing team of individuals who love their job and you will have the opportunity to learn, be challenged, and grow your career. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking experience in multiple facets of healthcare and complex claims. Ideal candidates will be bilingual, possess a strong work ethic, and have a basic understanding of medical terminology.
What will you provide?
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information pertaining to medical claims and/or bill received or obtain details of complaints.
- Handle a high volume of telephone calls with professionalism and urgency, may also apply to missed and returned calls.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Uphold confidentiality with regard to protected health information and adhere to HIPPA regulations.
- Work independently and as a member of a team while maintaining professional courtesy at all times.
- Cross train in multiple areas and function in a role other than assigned as well as other duties assigned by management
- Active Listening
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Exceptional Phone Etiquette
- Strong Oral Communication Skills
- Effective Documentational Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Service Orientation
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Social Perceptiveness
- Time Management
- Bilingual – English/Spanish preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior Customer Service Experience Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace: Aspirion is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity citizenship status, veteran status, disability or veteran status. Aspirion has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is strictly adhered to.
At Aspirion Health Resources we invest in our employees by offering unlimited opportunities for advancement, a full benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance upon hire, matching 401k, competitive salaries and incentive programs.