Customer Care Advisor
USA, NM, Work-at-Home
job requisition id
Customer Care Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, you represent one of our leading healthcare clients assisting members with their insurance related needs. Examples include: Inquiries regarding benefits, eligibility, appeals and grievances. All while providing a positive and welcoming experience to members, being empathetic and answering their inquiries thoroughly and professionally.
This is a full-time, Work-At-Home position
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Great culture
- Rio Rancho, NM is a great place to live and work
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others’ lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think. We are looking for customer service experts with good people skills.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you represent one of our leading healthcare clients assisting members with their insurance related needs. Examples include: Inquiries regarding benefits, eligibility, appeals, grievances and troubleshooting medical devices. All while providing a positive and welcoming experience to members, being empathetic and answering their inquiries thoroughly and professionally.
What you will do:
- Support inbound and outbound calls for customers
- troubleshooting techniques and resource tools
- Utilize critical thinking to determine the best possible solution for the customer’s issue
- Actively listen to the customer complaints or concerns and work to resolve their issues
- Document all customer communications
- Meet or exceed key performance and productivity such as quality, courtesy, expertise, call documentation, schedule adherence and other metrics as defined by management
- Provide a best-in-class customer experience through building a relationship with each customer interaction
- Demonstrate customer relations skills and maintain a positive company image during all interactions
- Transfer customers to the appropriate department as required by SOPs
- Field calls from Providers
- achieve quality and efficiency requirements as set forth by their managers.
- The CSR will participate in training as outlined by their managers.
- Weekend shifts may be required
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a career in customer service.
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and troubleshoot to provide a great customer experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- Must be able to pass a criminal/misdemeanor background check
- High School Diploma or GED verification
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a positive telephone personality, along with strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal & writing skills
- Ability to toggle between multiple monitors and software while conducting sales calls with perspective clients
- Accurately notate completed calls and disposition calls correctly
- Basic math, grammar, and spelling are required
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all internal departments and external business partners in verbal and in written formats
- Strong telephone multitasking skills required (Effectively search for key information on the computer while maintaining the pace of a customer call)
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Concentrixon Facebook |Concentrix on Instagram |www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
6090 Zenith Ct NE Rio Rancho, NM 87144
USA, NM, Work-at-Home