Title: Customer Care Associate, Work from Home
Location: Remote NC US
Category: Call Center|Customer Service|PBM
Job Type: WFH Flexible
Bring your heart to work at CVS Health! Our Customer Care division of CVS Health s Pharmacy Benefit Manager business is hiring 100s of Customer Care Representatives in your area!
Are you interested in a flexible work schedule and live in North Carolina? An opportunity where you can balance priorities in and outside of work while being committed to delivering heart driven service to our millions of plan members? If so, consider this role at CVS Health, a Fortune 4 company. We are currently hiring Customer Care support teams for the Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) division of CVS Health.
In this role, you will be assisting members with their pharmacy benefit plans. You will take inbound calls and answer questions regarding prescription insurance, medication coverage and mail order prescriptions so that our members better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. You will have the opportunity to learn more about health care, while expanding your own experiences, and opening doors to additional opportunities within CVS!
We offer Work from Home flexibility if you meet the criteria. Work from Home criteria includes but is not limited to maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements, secure workspace free from distractions, and successful completion of the training program. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance are required in this role.
We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team. This includes virtual training of for 6 weeks. Training is created to allow you to experience hands on learning while also interacting with trainers, selfpaced modules, and leadership engagement from day 1! Training location can vary by individual experience with onsite and WFH positions.
Schedule options are designed to create a flexible work schedule for those balancing priorities in and outside of work. We are currently offering full time schedules ranging from 30-40 hours per week. Days off and hours may vary, though you will have a set schedule. Virtual hours are Monday to Saturday between 7:00am EST to 6:30pm EST.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide range of supplemental benefits and discount programs including tuition reimbursement. We offer a complete time off package for full time colleagues including company paid holidays, PTO, and Floating Holidays. Benefit and PTO eligibility begins the month following your start day to ensure colleagues are receiving benefits sooner than ever!
Our Care colleagues have opportunities to grow in and outside of our business unit with opportunities for advancement from a REP I to a REP II and III. There are paths to progression through our Career Mapping guide. We want to see you excel!
As we staff our business in a strategic and dynamic way, it may require us to adjust scheduled working hours to meet the variability of call volume. There may be periods of peak volume where we ask for an increase in your standard hours worked through overtime. Equally, there are times where call volumes fall, and we may ask colleagues to reduce scheduled hours. Any requested increase or decrease to hours will be communicated with advance notice to a colleague and without impact to benefit eligibility. At CVS Health, we always seek to keep the colleague at the heart of what we do when meeting business demands.
Pay rates start at $17.75!
- At least 6 months of experience in healthcare, or pharmacy, customer service
- demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments competently, accurately, and efficiently.
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
- strong customer service skills
- computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems
- Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications
- Ability to problem solve in a positive, productive manner
- Comfortable relating to customers in a patient, helpful way that demonstrates a genuine concern for improving the customer quality of life
- Reliability and compliance with scheduling standards
- Ability to exhibit patience and empathy and express assurance and confidence
- Strong customer service skills, including courteous telephone etiquette and professionalism
- Strong oral, interpersonal and communication skills
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent GED or equivalent experience