Customer Care Associate
Location: United States
About the Role
As a Rinse Customer Care Associate, you will provide a world class customer experience for all Rinse customers. Applicants should have excellent customer service, problem solving, and communication skills. This is a fully remote, full-time position, where you will work primarily evenings and weekend shifts as part of a small, customer obsessed team.
In this role, you will…
- Have impeccable communication skills, able to balance multiple customer conversations simultaneously in a fast paced environment with flawless written and verbal communication
- Have a thorough understanding of all Rinse processes and services, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes
- Quickly and creatively problem solve to surprise and delight Rinse’s customers
- Consistently meet predetermined KPIs tracking quality, efficiency, and adherence to process and procedure
- Represent the values of Rinse in all of your work.
- Work interdepartmentally and collaboratively with our local operations, marketing, tech, and product teams with tact and judgment
As the ideal candidate, you…
- Have 2+ years of experience in a customer success role, using CRM tools to manage inbound and outbound written and verbal communications
- Must be flexible with scheduling. You will be required to work weekends, holidays, and shifts that fall between the hours of 5 am – 11:00 pm PST.
- Are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, working 1:1 with our customers to deliver proactive, creative, and personalized support to our customers
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and team-based environment, demonstrating the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask, working on several platforms simultaneously.
- Are calm under stress, maintaining a high level of service and communication in the face of heavy pressure
- Have high standards and a strong work ethic. You expect your personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- You responds positively to coaching and feedback from supervisors and peers
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because
- We are currently hiring for full-time, remote opportunities.
- We have a collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You take pride in creating interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that you would be proud to tell your mom about
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and paid sick leave
- You will have a clear path for opportunities for performance based promotions and raises