FULLY REMOTE CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
location Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA 16.5 USD – 16.5 USD/hour
Aston Carter is seeking individuals for a great opportunity within a large Healthcare company in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. The Fully Remote call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers/clients to provide information in response to inquiries about products, services and to handle and resolve complaints with inbound calls and e-mails from employees and their dependents on issues pertaining to their health, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance products and services. This is a perfect role for team-oriented customer service professionals from all backgrounds who are eager to work for a great company.
MUST be residing within 2 hours of the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area
- Must have internet
- Must have completed high school or equivalent
- Associate degree or higher preferred; equivalent industry-related work experience considered in place of degree
- 1-3 years of successful customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish or French candidates are encouraged to apply also and will be paid $17.25 an hour
This company offers tremendous growth opportunities for motivated individuals. There are several leaders in this area who have worked their way up from this position over the years and they are hoping to expand their pipeline of future leaders. This is also a very fun, inclusive and collaborative environment. The entire department is made up of people who truly want to help customers, develop new hires and continue to improve the company reputation in the market with each customer interaction.
Training & Onboarding:
Extensive training is provided by some of the best trainers in the company. Training is 30 Days long Remote. Training is interactive, fun, and inclusive. Fully remote after first day orientation/equipment pickup.
- ENVIRONMENT: This is a state-of-the-art customer support center that embraces cutting edge call center technology. The positions are remote, must live within 2 hours of site, and equipment is provided. On your first day you will have to commute to the pickup site for equipment then set up your workspace at home.
- WHY WORK HERE: This is a great place to gain industry experience, they will hire folks with good customer service, and this is a great place to gain additional skills. There will be recognition programs for employees.
Once your application is submitted, you will be put in contact with one of our recruiting partners within the next 1 – 2 Business days and will speak with you over the phone. They will get to know you more, ask several interview questions and discuss this opportunity in more detail. After that conversation, there would be a final phone interview with the hiring leaders in this department. Aston Carter will help prepare you for success for that interview as well.
- Motivated and well-spoken applicants
- Shift: M-F available between 8a-8pm will work anywhere from 30-40 hours, plus OT – will be available.
- Entry Level
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.