Customer Care Specialist Trainer
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As a trainer you will train staff on all activities related to customer service, documentation, policies, and procedures. You will help people develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.
- Train new Team Members by making sure they successfully apply everything covered in the training agenda.
- New hires point of contact.
- Provide daily performance reporting on progress of trainees during the training and the first month of production.
- Provide constructive recommendations for improving scripts, programs, and training techniques.
- Cross-train (SmileSchools) existing Team Members on new company updates or procedures
- Create, Review and Update training material based on the product releases.
- Responsible for taking calls/chats/emails minimum 4 hours a month or based on operation needs; in order to stay up to date with all new updates, and how to apply them.
- Evaluate TMs performance including Quality Assurance evaluations, Knowledge Assessment and TMs productivity (KPIs).
- Participating in Quality Calibrations and attending meetings as necessary
- Provide Team Members with coaching on areas of opportunity
- Responsible for tracking Team Members’ attendance, behavioral trends, and performance while following-through with corrective action as needed.
- Facilitating biweekly Scorecard Meetings
It would really make us smile if you had…
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
- +6 months in the company
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point).
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Dynamic personality with a focus on educating, instructing and motivating.
- Problem solving skills.
- Meet the program’s main KPIs (QA) for the last three months.
- No disciplinary Actions for the last three months.
- Desire Experience in curriculum development.
- Desire Experience creating Web-based training.
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture