Title: Program Specialist, Customer Experience
Location: Remote (United States)
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Customer Experience team
Our Customer Experience team is committed to providing premier customer service. As a front line of external communication, we ensure Karat interviews are human-centered from start-to-finish.
What you will do
As Program Specialist, Customer Experience at Karat, you will ensure operational excellence within the team by building and updating trainings, performance dashboards, and processes that prioritize team optimization and scale. This is a fantastic role for someone who loves customer service but thrives behind-the-scenes and is passionate about data and metrics.
Note to applicants: Because you will be part of the Customer Experience leadership team, you will be called upon for customer escalations and will take part in being on call (scheduled in advance).
- Build and execute a continuous training program that ensures the growth and scale of the Customer Experience team (i.e. onboarding, day-to-day processes, escalation tactics, product rollout implementation, etc.).
- Own team documentation and ensure policies, knowledge database, and trainings are up-to-date.
- Work with team leadership to define performance KPIs and metrics, create ways to track progress to goals, and ensure stakeholder visibility of individual performance data.
- Act as a point of escalation for the Customer Experience team as-needed and participate in scheduled on-call to support the 24/7 nature of our team.
The experience you will bring
- Previous experience on a high-volume, high-tech (i.e. call, chat, email) customer experience team
- Data and process-minded; experience owning dashboards and reporting a plus
- Experience in building and delivering a variety of team training programs (i.e. onboarding, tool implementation, etc.)
- Organized, logical, data-driven, great under stress, and good attention to detail
- Operations-minded with a passion for building for tomorrow
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication (verbal and written) skills
This is a full-time, salaried position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat is a remote company with employees throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For this position, we are only considering individuals based in the United States.
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice