Customer Service Representative – Flood
Job Number: 197340
If you’re a problem-solver with a passion for helping others, join our team as a customer service representative. Supporting and building trust with our flood policy customers, you’ll service their unique needs while also offering additional products. We’ve got you covered on the trainingwhich will provide you with a solid base of flood insurance knowledge, so you’ll feel confident serving our customers. You’ll also benefit from a collaborative environment, along with ongoing coaching and development.
This is a remote position. Applicants applying for this role must live within the State of Florida.
- Two years post- secondary education or higher
- Instead of the above, a minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program) rules and regulation, including rating and TRRP (Texas Risk Reduction Program) reporting
- $16.50 – $17.50/hour
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm EST (Training schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm EST).
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
: Contact Center
: United States-Florida-St Petersburg
Work From Home: Yes