Remote Customer Service Representative (Tennessee)
Job Description – Remote Customer Service Representative (Tennessee)
Are you friendly and organized? Do you love helping people? Start a career that will make a difference in the lives of others. As a Roadside Customer Service Representative, you will build relationships with our clients by acting as a first responder when a customer is in need!
*All interviewing will be done over the phone!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Remote Customer Service Representative (Tennessee)
- You will take inbound calls from drivers who need help with anything from a flat tire to a breakdown
- You will work with a team of service providers to connect the customer with immediate support
- You’re an excellent note-taker you will log your interactions with customers in our tracking system
- We strive to provide excellent service and make a positive impact in our customer’s day
Required Skills and Knowledge – Remote Customer Service Representative (Tennessee)
- Must reside in Tennessee
- You have great people skills you know how to interact with our customers
- You’re able to think quickly on your feet and find solutions
- Computer navigation and experience emailing through Microsoft Outlook
- If offered the position, we will run a criminal background check and drug test in accordance with all applicable law
- To work remotely, you will need a desktop or laptop (Apple computers, Chromebooks, and tablets are NOT accepted), dual monitors, a computer mouse, ethernet cord, webcam, high-speed internet, a quiet work environment, and a USB headset with a microphone.
Education and Experience – Remote Customer Service Representative (Tennessee)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Stable work history, attendance, and punctuality are a must
- Call center experience is preferred but not required
Benefits and Pay – Remote Customer Service Representative (Tennessee)
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement
- Long-term potential with a great company!
- $14.69/ Hour
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
$14.69 / Hour