Title: Customer Service Representative II – Remote
Location: Lawrence, KS
Pearl Interactive Network is sourcing Customer Service Representatives Remote.
The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for disseminating information, helping with consumer complaints and handling escalations as they arise.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: up to $15 per hour + $4.23 toward Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: 7 am – 4:30 pm CST, Monday – Friday
*Short-term project October – December*
Location(s): Lawrence, KS
- Provide accurate and knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, chat and web browser to perform job duties.
- Successfully complete ongoing CFPB training requirements as business needs dictate.
- Assist callers with filling out online inquiries and/or complaints and submitting it electronically.
- Make outbound calls as needed.
- Process general and complex cases for non-phone work as assigned.
- Provide accurate responses and documentation of inquiries and complaints from CFPB consumers.
- Attention to detail while processing, being especially mindful of PII exposure.
- Utilize scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to satisfactorily process documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to and support service level metrics that includes schedule adherence, average handle time, response accuracy and quality metrics.
- Refer cases as required to Customer Service Representative III.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Security clearance required; position contingent upon ability to obtain successful entrance on duty (EOD) background check.
- 1-hour mandatory OT every Monday
- Minimum 2 years customer service and/or financial products for service experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly and professionally.
- Bilingual requested and ability to speak Spanish clearly and professionally.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM, 30 WPM preferred.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Participate in training and receive certification that all required modules received a passing score.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Check, Drug Screening and Skills Assessments Required