TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”.
- Performs a variety of Customer services activities for CCUL credit customers
- Refers more complex questions to more experienced personnel
- Assists with research work as needed, particularly with information gathering
- Responds to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, charges, statement requests and other issues
- Resolves problems immediately within authority, defers for additional research or forwards to supervision or dispute resolution as needed
- Refers Customer disputes to research area
- Processes Customer mail/E-mail, website, fax and other correspondence
- Maintains updated Customer account information
- Consults more experienced Customer service personnel with problems and questions
- Develops knowledge of credit customer service industry practices, credit card products and services, division policies and procedures and applicable consumer credit and other regulatory guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 Year of related experience
- Customer service skills, including ability to deal professionally with Customer issues, problems and questions
- Research skills, with ability to identify and evaluate relevant information
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent phone skills and ability to document calls and account activity clearly
- PC skills
- Must be available to work a variable schedule which may include nights and weekends
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Category – Primary