Title: Customer Solutions Team, Problem Resolution Point
Location: Colorado – Remote
Angi is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at home. For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us we cannot wait to welcome you home!
What You’ll Do:
- The Customer Solutions team needs an enthusiastic, self-motivated team member who will join the frontline of our Problem Resolution team
- Problem Resolution Points field calls as they relate to poor experiences with service professionals in our network
- Inbound Calls from homeowners and service professionals
- Outbound follow-up calls on voicemails and/or emails
- Approve or decline ratings aligned with Angi terms and conditions
- Document complaints and set appropriate expectations
- Provide superior customer service to SP and homeowner client base
- Thorough documentation of interactions
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of handling escalated calls through active listening and empathy – experience in call de-escalation
- Ability to multi task and think critically
- Ability to transition between tasks effectively, and a willingness to adapt to an evolving environment.
- Ability to proofread grammar and spelling
- Attention to detail
- This position is a Monday-Friday shift 9-5pm MST
What We Offer:
- $16.00/hr + Commission
- Paid training
- Medical, dental & vision coverage (including options 100% subsidized by Angi!)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K) through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Company match of personal charitable contributions up to $15,000 per year
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer time and 9 paid holidays
- Technical equipment provided
- Fast paced team with internal growth opportunities into multiple directions
At Angi, we are all about talent and enjoying the journey. We believe there is strength in diversity and actively encourage our teammates to disagree as individuals in the service of delivering as a team. We’re on the path to become the home for everything home, and in order to do that we need dedicated people who always strive to be better today than wait to be perfect tomorrow. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we’re looking for Customer Care representatives to communicate our mission persuasively and effectively. This is a remote position; therefore, it is imperative that all applicants be able to work independently in an environment free from distraction and manage their time accordingly.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.