Customer Success Manager
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
Why We Need You
Customer Success Managers at PagerDuty are responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful in their use of our services. They are key contributors to PagerDuty’s “Customers for Life” strategic vision, and will work with customers throughout their lifecycle.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Assist new customers with on-boarding and configuration
- Reach out to customers and address where they are not fully utilizing the product
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn using product data, queries and information to support your analysis
- Partner with Sales and Customer Support to create an engagement strategy for high-risk accounts
- Work to assess customers that have been lost or churned identifying reasons for churn and building a strategy to win customers back
- You’ve got your Bachelor’s degree (required), ideally in a technical field
- You have previous experience in a customer facing role such as Customer Support or Customer Success
- You have previous experience working to support a highly technical product
- Previous experience on-boarding new customers and working to develop extensive customer enablement documentation or create and build webinars
- Ability to use MySQL or other tools (Birst, Salesforce) to gather and assess information
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- You work well under pressure, are a results oriented individual, and you are a team player
- Salesforce experience
Nice to Have
- Experience supporting a SAAS solution
- Worked with a REST API
- Systems administration experience (Linux, Windows)
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity; Culture
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.