Customer Success Specialist
locations Remote Nashville
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ130137
Imagine being able to partner with global technology leaders in a company that cares about YOU – your professional growth, your success, and your community.We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. Today.
We are ServiceSource. We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the world’s greatest brands.
At ServiceSource, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
The future team member that will love this job will support an existing customer base to cultivate and build relationships, while ensuring customer satisfaction and engagement. You will develop an excellent level of product or service knowledge to support customer questions. Reporting to a sales manager, you will capture the voice of the customer for your assigned clients. Along the way you will have access to world-class training opportunities to grow and enhance your skills and career.
At ServiceSource, you can truly Own Your Future!
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer service
- Prior success in achievement of personal and team sales quota/goals
- Experience in high-volume calling
- Experience learning new technology and data
- Process orientation and ability to follow call scripts
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience or willingness to work from home
- Manage high volume of customer contacts and communications through phone and email each day
- Use contact search and productivity tools to verify contact information is accurate
- Conduct health checks at agreed upon recurring intervals to gauge product satisfaction and value completion
- Develop a level of product knowledge to speak intelligently to customers and address specific objections
- Document and track qualitative feedback and quantifiable measurements through surveys, phone calls and emails using computer systems
- Capture customers’ product expectations, experiences, satisfaction, and likelihood of abandonment, “Voice of the Customer”
- Initiate steps through appropriate communication channels to address customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction or product usage
- Work with teams and management to promote a positive customer experience
Our Benefits and Perks
- Various medical, dental, vision plan and life insurance programs
- Retirement Planning tools including 401(k) savings with matching contributions and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid time off, disability programs and paid parental leave.
- Birthday Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO), paid time yearly to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Learning and Development Programs
- Base Pay of $29,600 (hourly $14.23) or more based on experience
- Annual bonus potential (target of 18% of base salary
Accommodation and Diversity
We have always been and will always be committed to the principle that everyone at ServiceSource, regardless of who they are, where they hail from, the color of their skin, who they worship, or who they love, has equal opportunity, with policies and values which codify this, across all the countries where we are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Virtual First and Remote Work
ServiceSource is a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for most employees for the foreseeable future. Equipment will be provided, but a space at home to work is required. Uninterrupted home-based internet is required in your home to attend and host video calls, a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is important.
We can currently conduct business in the following states: TN, CO, TX, AZ, KS, MS, GA, AL, NC, SC, IN, VA, and FL. This list is subject to change. Please inquire with your recruiter for more information.