Customer Success Specialist
Lehi, Utah, United States
At Limble, we empower the unsung heroes that support the world. We’ve built the #1 top-rated Maintenance Management SaaS platform in an industry that is projected to double over the next five years. We continue to experience triple-digit growth year after year and are just getting started!
So what sets us apart? Our software is easier to use and we care about the success of our customers. Our customers see us as a partner rather than just another vendor because we build a relationship of trust with them. At Limble, we value our amazing culture over any skill that someone can offer. We encourage you to check out our Customer Reviews (https://www.capterra.com/p/162600/Limble-CMMS/) and learn more about our incredible culture (https://youtu.be/OubV48L5e3w)!
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team. As a Customer Success Specialist on our Inbound Support team, you will be responsible for delivering white-glove service and value to our global customer base. On a day-to-day basis, the Customer Success Specialist manages customer engagements and collaborates with all Limble departments to do the following:
- Consult with new and existing Limble CMMS customers to provide ad-hoc training, education, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Recommend best practice use case of Limble CMMS based on an understanding of the customer’s business
- Remain up to date on Limble CMMS product features and identify use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers
- Collaborate closely across departments to support the success of our customers
- Coordinate product demos and refer prospective customers to the Sales team
- Assist the Sales team with product knowledge
- Create strong customer relationships by delivering world-class customer service.
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to the Success team and Management
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist with the following qualifications:
- Passion for ensuring a positive customer experience via e-mail, chat, phone calls, and video calls
- Experience working cross-functionally within a customer-facing organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats; Excel skills are a strong plus
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work in a high-growth environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability to work from 8:00a to 5:00p Eastern Time and ability to work one Friday a month from 12:00p to 9:00p Eastern Time
Additional Skills – Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a B2B Customer Support or Customer Success role
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry
- Background in working with equipment maintenance, machinery, or manufacturing
- $55,000 – 65,000 base salary
- Stock options
- Fully remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401k with company match
- Annual company retreat
- Opportunities to grow with us!
At Limble we are solution-oriented and customer-obsessed. We hire with a people-first approach, and we understand there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Limble’s company culture and values are based on collaboration and transparency. Our customers come from all different backgrounds and so do our employees. If you’re results-driven, enjoy solving complex problems, and are curious about what you could accomplish at a rapidly scaling startup, we’d love to hear from you.