Title: Customer Success Strategy & Operations
Location: Remote; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; New York, NY;
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to create anything. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our Customer Success team works closely with users on their unique needs. As part of the Customer Success Strategy and Operations team, you’ll provide insight through hypothesis driven analysis, support quarterly and annual planning, define success metrics and create scalable reporting, and continuously find opportunities to optimize our go-to-market motions.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you’ll do
- Develop and own critical reporting and dashboards that provide transparency into our scaled business; proactively identify risks and opportunities to our sustained revenue growth
- Provide insights into levers for accelerating customer retention and improving CSM capacity, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of new processes and workflows
- Manage core Customer Success operational processes such as target setting and book re-balancing
- Conduct reviews of our key performance metrics with Customer Success leaders
- Identify optimizations to our ecosystem of tools and work closely with our systems team to scope business requirements and guide implementations of new features
- Manage our Catalyst instance, regularly collect feedback from CSMs and update playbooks and reporting as processes change.
- Develop & perform analyses to measure the effectiveness of scaled campaigns with a focus on A/B testing
Who you are
- You have 4+ years prior experience in sales or customer success strategy and operations for a high growth company, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic roll up your sleeves mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in excel and analytical tools. You are advanced with SQL or have a demonstrated ability to ramp quickly on analytical tools
- [Nice-to-have] You have experience managing a CS tool such as Catalyst, Gainsight, Totango
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly Lifestyle Wallet to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
The compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their location, relevant skills and experience. For Colorado based roles, the base salary range for this role is $114,750 – $149,479. The total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.