Director of Enablement
Marketing at Loop is about being relatable to e-commerce brands. Providing ongoing value and connection that leads people to love our brand, love our product, and become a customer. The team is changing the way brands look at returns and turning that into demand for the sales team.
As the Director of Enablement you will create and drive GTM enablement programs that empower Loop’s teams to do their best work. You’ll partner with our Sales, Partner, Merchant Success, Product teams to improve critical enablement processes, drive cross-functional initiatives, develop a strategy for training and content, while also executing on enablement programs.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead GTM Enablement Strategy, program architecture, content creation and delivery
- Create content, resources, tools, GTM communications and training to create a consistent message and brand for the GTM team
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Sales, Merchant Success, Partnerships and Marketing to ensure that new content and tools align with the corporate strategy, sales process and selling skills methodologies used at Loop
- Partner with GTM leaders and distill the sales and merchant success processes and requirements into comprehensive playbooks
- Own the ongoing GTM training program to ensure that the global team is always up to speed on the latest product, messaging, and sales & merchant success process information
- Define a comprehensive GTM onboarding process to improve ramp time to full productivity of new GTM hires and providing the training and tools essential for success
- Bridge the gap between marketing and other GTM teams by communicating upcoming product releases, developing training programs, and providing feedback on what’s working/not and what additional resources are needed
- Drive and execute sales/GTM kick-offs and ongoing training events in coordination with GTM leadership
- Lead a team of talented enablement professionals
- 5+ years working in an enablement leadership role
- Experience working with different sales/GTM methodologies and have built sales and enablement collateral
- Experience implementing new sales/GTM methodologies and identifying the best practices of a high performing GTM organization
- Experience supporting a distributed, global sales and customer success organizationProven success in delivering effective sales training
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time – we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.