Help Desk Analyst II – Remote
Location: TINLEY PARK, IL
$60,000.00 – $75,000.00 / Yearly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on discoveries for mergers and acquisitions for Mac, PC, and mobile devices, including software, configuring hardware, backups, security, configuring systems and applications, etc.
- Discover current SLA models and support expectations
- Manage the processing of incoming support requests via both telephone and the support portal to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Serve as the initial point of help desk contact for merger and acquisition support tasks to ensure efficient communication and resolution.
- Ensure tickets and service requests are kept up to date, completed, and closed quickly and efficiently.
- This role meets with business leaders multiple times a week to track progress and handle/coordinate working sessions.
- Document processes, call flows, and KB transfer is to enhance the quality of service and prevent future complications while takes over.
- Assess and recommend the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end-user training programs (classes, help sheets, usage guides, FAQ, etc.) to increase staff computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Track and analyze trends in support requests and generate statistical reports.
- Identify and recommend ways to streamline the process and improve efficiency.
- Handles O365 migrations from M& A joining
- Handles azure AD migrations from M& A joining
- Handles telephone migrations from M& A joining
- Handles licensing migrations from M& A joining (Ie Microsoft, Adobe, and other misc apps).
- Handles discovery of network resources, printer shared drives, and web internal CRM resources to account for.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- 8-10 years in a role within a Help Desk organization.
- 8-10 years of detail-oriented experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
- Practical knowledge of remote assistance programs.
- Hands-on experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows /10, Mac OS 10, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of network concepts in general
- Basic understanding of network protocols TCP/IP/DNS, DHCP, and VLANs
- Experience with conference room Audio/Visual systems
- The schedule is full-time, however, off-hours or weekend work is sometimes required
- Experience working with smartphones and tablets such as iPhones, Android, iPads, and Surface.
- Experience working with assets in an inventory system
Must have experience working with
- Active Directory
- Provisioning user accounts
- O365 migrations
- Azure & AD migrations
- Telephony migrations and concepts
- License management
- Ie Microsoft, Adobe, and other misc apps
- Imaging and setting up machines for new hires/break-fix