The Help Desk Representative (Part Time Remote) is an entry level position responsible for assisting our radiology group with any concerns they might have, as well as keeping open communication with the facilities that we service. At the Solutions Center we are committed to providing excellent customer service and exceeding expectations for turnaround times.
- Hours: 20-30 per week
- Hourly Rate: $14/hr
- Flexible schedule but will include nights and weekends
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage inbound calls from centers inquiring on matters related to; submitting cases for reinterpretation, changing patient demographics, checking on status of a live study, requesting to speak directly with a radiologist or submitting a complaint.
- Make outbound calls to centers to notify them of positive findings or to request additional information on studies.
- Monitor the live queue and ensure all live cases are being read within the contracted time, notify radiologists if a case is low and reassign cases if needed.
- Communicate with radiologists on anything that needs addressed such as rereads or missing information (missing images, history, demographics, etc).
- Provide Level I support to centers and submit IT tickets when needed.
- Open and close QA cases for radiologists.
- Monitor auto assign rules and manually assign specialty cases.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related experience in basic computer skills, clerical work, call center environment, or customer service
- PACS experience preferred, though not required