Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world and hands down one of the greatest places to work from anywhere. We accelerate the future of work beyond borders. Our global work platform simplifies the employer and employee experience through cloud-based workforce management technology, personalized expertise, and unmatched scale. As the largest global Employer of Record (also known as International PEO) in 185 countries and all 50 United States, more than 1,000 brands rely on Velocity Global to build global teams without the cost or complexity of setting up foreign legal entities or state registrations. The company offers additional services including Independent Contractor Compliance to assess a workforce, and Agent of Record (AoR) to streamline payments to contractors. Velocity Global was named a “Leader” in Global Employer of Record services by prominent analyst firm NelsonHall. Founded in 2014, we have hundreds of employees across five continents.
We are looking for an International Client Service Associate to join our growing Customer Experience and Delivery team. This position is to be based in the (US /EMEA). This full-time position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of client service, including assisting the Client Account Managers. Velocity Global is a high-growth company, so candidates should relish a fast paced environment and embrace the opportunity to form account coverage and services strategy. This role calls for someone who is truly “high velocity,” where resourcefulness is key to success. This position is well-suited for the particularly ambitious person who loves navigating client challenges and is attracted to making a positive impact at work. The right candidate has a relentless zeal to contribute and should have an affinity towards matters of international growth and employment. There is a constant opportunity for competency development, as the successful candidate will learn the business model of Velocity Global and will immerse himself/herself into the unique business models of our clients. This individual will report to the Client Delivery Manager.
- Ensure clients are appropriately set up in all Velocity Global systems as required with client Master Service Agreement (MSA)/Statement of Work (SOW)
- Set up client in our global HRIS; ensure accuracy of information
- Set up employee card in our global HRIS based on information from sales and MSA/SOW, ensure seamless transition to regional account management team for employee onboarding and setup in systems
- Create and manage client on-boarding calendars by following and refining processes
- Communicate across multiple service lines internally to drive the flow of information
- Diligently update and refresh Velocity Global internal knowledge management tools
- Research challenging questions and client scenarios and present solutions to the Client Account Managers
- Develop and maintain competency in the area of international employment and payroll
- Supports the Velocity Global account management team across all aspects of the business
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements are being completed timely and accurately
- Communicates with clients and delivers on our promise of providing white-glove service
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 0-1 year of professional experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Research-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly assimilate information; with operations across 185+ countries there is a lot to learn
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, listening and consultative skills
- Technology-literate, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong consultative customer service and project management style
- Drive, strong work ethic, and a passion for creating an unparalleled customer experiences…it should be in your bones
- Interest in international business and contributing at a consistently high level
- Foreign language skills a plus
At Velocity Global, we foster a values-driven culture. From the interview process, to performance evaluations, we center our values in our day-to-day. We move with Velocity and we build relationships with Professionalism, through trust and respect. Our Integrity leads us to do the right thing at all times. We Empower each other to decision-making with accountability while always striving to be of Service, to our clients and to one another. We are a #PeopleFirst organization. Our global team consists of conscientious individuals, passionate about work and life, and we are committed to putting our employees first, in all that we do.
We have a passion for all things international business and thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment. If you want to work for a professional, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!