Manager, Professional Services
Location: Remote – United States
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values – Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference
As a manager on the Professional Services team, you will serve and develop a team of Implementation Consultants whose primary role is to work with Iterable customers to drive product adoption and deliver experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours.
About The Professional Services Team:
- The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to drive product adoption and deliver client value.
- Our team is made up of expert consultants, analysts, designers, trainers, and leadership in Implementation, Strategic, Education, Deliverability, and Compliance services.
- We deliver marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our clients.
- We design and execute Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to drive innovation and continuous improvement in our people, processes, technology, and offerings.
- We measure our success by employee engagement/retention, adoption, value, customer satisfaction, NPS, adoption of our online training Academy, utilization, revenue, margin, and renewal rate.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead a team of Implementation Consultants who guide our clients through their initial migration, integration, configuration, onboarding, and launch
- Provide direction, coaching and feedback
- Mange and forecast project resources
- Guide complex issues and situations towards resolution in a customer-friendly and timely manner
- Build cross-functional relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- Advocate internally for customers’ product needs
- Support the Sales team with pre-sales scoping, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Engage in team meetings & discussions in order to share successes, learn solutions, and propose ideas
- Contribute to innovations in our processes, operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives to support the achievement of our OKRs
We are looking for people who exhibit these skills and behaviors:
- Coaching and teaching
- Strategic thinking
- Empathy for customers and teammates
- Communicating and listening
- Kindness and a sense of humor
- Project management
- Marketing technology
- Emotional intelligence
Education & Experience Desired
- Prior team leadership or management experience
- A successful track record of delivering complex implementation consulting to enterprise customers leveraging multiple channels for multiple brands across global teams
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation