Intake Patient Care Representative
Contract Type Contract/Temp to Hire
Job Location Phoenix, Arizona
LHH Recruitment Solutions is partnering with a leading Healthcare company in the Phoenix, AZ area to fill a position for a Intake Patient Care Representative. The Intake Patient Care Representative is responsible for admitting new patients, verifying insurance information, and completing all applicable admissions paperwork.
Completion of the accounts includes, but is not limited to checking prescription validity, authorization validity, insurance requirements, demographics, patient needs, and notation prior to shipping orders of medical supplies.
This is position is:
- 100% remote
- Contract to Hire
- Contract runs through at least December
- $18 per Hour
- 40 hours per week
As this position is remote it does not require living in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Essential Job Functions
- Enter demographics and other pertinent information into the digital system and ensure completion of all admission paperwork
- Verify insurance coverage, explain benefit information to patients and case managers, collect and process payments as applicable
- Identify patients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
- Answer incoming calls for intake patients as well as assist with overflow hunt groups as necessary
- Meet daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics and goals set by management
- Communicate effectively with other departments to present solutions to any patient concerns
- Ensure work being performed meets internal and external compliance requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all information; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Various clerical work including faxing, scanning, and copying