at Health IQ
Remote, United States
At Health IQ, our vision is to ensure that the 1.5B seniors live their golden years better than the previous generations. We believe in rewarding the health conscious through savings, literacy, and educational tools.
We are a diverse and innovative group of individuals who thrive on big data and proven results. Our approach has enabled us to grow from roughly 200 to 900+ employees over the last year and we expect continued growth and opportunities. If you believe that being health conscious can improve lives and want to make a tangible difference through your work, then you’ll love what we’re doing at Health IQ apply and join the team!
- Build relationships with patients, healthcare providers, healthcare organizations, and health plans to identify patient and caregiver pain points to good healthcare access based on health history.
- Pain points may be related to social determinants of health, authorization processes, billing, etc.
- Work with cross-functional team, including clinical, product, and data science, to build tools to match everyone with the Medicare Advantage plan that best serves their individual needs
- Empower patients with education regarding the Medicare Advantage plan environment and benefits to ensure provision of the highest customer service
- Three (3) years of experience with in patient navigation or advocacy roles, preferably with varied disease focus and in diverse settings including medical office, hospital, and health plan
- Solid proficiency in identifying pain points to good healthcare access and how health plans can be compared against these pain points
- Demonstrated experience with insurance verification (plans), patient financial services, medical record data abstraction, or data analysis
- Team player in a fast-paced environment
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
- Career Growth
As a rapidly growing company, new opportunities for growth and development continue to become available. We believe in promoting from within, and look to reward high performing employees with new opportunities.
We believe the key is to celebrate those who have improved their health rather than cajole those who haven’t. We look for employees who take this positive and optimistic view in their work lives.
- Service to Seniors
Our whole mission and vision is to serve seniors to improve their health. We want employees who believe true happiness comes from being in service to others. We call these employees Health Heroes.
- Personal Responsibility
We believe that only you can make the decision to improve your own health and no one else can do this for you. We look for employees that tend to do the same.
- Excellent benefits
Competitive rates for our employees’ costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance. We offer a 401K, and pay 100% of your life insurance benefit option! We also offer various Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefits to meet you and/or your families needs. Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits.
- Join a Remote-first Culture
Our flexible, totally remote environment allows us to hire top talent throughout the U.S. The world has changed, and we’ve learned that being in an office is no longer the best way for our employees and our company to thrive.