Product Support Specialist
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touchesfrom starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP professionalthe highest certification possible.
At Facet, we are building financial planning as it should be! Part of this requires us to deliver a best-in-class product experience that generates high levels of customer interaction and satisfaction. As Product Support Specialist your primary responsibility is to resolve product support inquiries sent in through Facet application messaging or email, and will involve cataloging, tracking, and reporting on issues when necessary to our product and operations teams to improve the overall client experience. This position focuses on handling inbound customer troubleshooting questions, while building upon your in-depth knowledge of client needs to identify opportunities to enhance Facet’s self-service portal and increase automation of common ticket issues (e.g., enabling customers to be more self-reliant and minimizing the need for escalation to live support). Employees in this role are responsible for executing professional and positive troubleshooting solutions with clients on behalf of Facet while ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. This role will report to our Director of Client Services and is a critical function in the organization.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Be the face of Facet to the customer, providing timely, professional, and friendly customer app support
- Manage and maintain Facet support messaging inbox to ensure all inquiries are routed to the appropriate specialist
- Answer questions regarding product functionality
- Diagnose and provide solutions to customer questions and app troubleshooting
- Provide excellent client management including communication, documentation, and responsive follow through in all required systems (e.g., SFDC, etc.)
- Leverage real-life interactions to improve technical documentation and self-service resources
- Identify common questions/issues that can be solved through deflection to an automated self-service portal and/or help center
- Contribute to coding/writing and documenting solutions to help troubleshoot common questions and issues through automation and/or self-service portal
- Catalog and escalate common issues and resolutions to product and engineering teams in order to design and implement improvements to our internal support tools
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the product in order to optimize the collective team knowledge and provide the best possible customer service to increase satisfaction and product engagement
- Be the voice of the customer to the Facet team; reflect on your knowledge of common client needs to identify opportunities for process improvements and effectively communicate findings / recommendations to teammates to improve the overall client experience
- Follow-up with clients that have low CSAT and/or NPS/other survey results to capture concerns to address
Job Specific Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience providing technical support
- Available to work a rotating schedule until 8 PM EST/5 PM PST
- You take an analytical and data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile
- You have strong communication skills in verbal/written English
- You are patient, empathetic, and have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers
- You are a problem solver with a strong work ethic
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy learning and over time mastering new tools and systems
- You have the flexibility and availability needed to work in a start-up environment
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You have experience with managing messaging inbox as well other help desk ticketing platforms
- You have experience with phone support along with chat/screen share walkthroughs
- You are willing to fully adopt and champion the Facet brand internally and externally
- You have superb communication, organizational, and client service skills
- You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
- You are able to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
- You constantly push the upper bound and are innovative in how you think about solving problems
- You have a passion for helping people reach their financial goals
Perks & Benefits:
- $60,000-$75,000 annual salary + bonus determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant – Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.