Title: Regional Scheduler
Location: United States East Coast
- OPERATIONS – CLINICAL OPERATIONS
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of making great healthcare accessible.
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
In this highly visible and impactful role, you will plan and execute the scheduling of our clinical and support teams across all our clinics, as well as the appointment schedule for our patients. You will partner closely with our leaders to understand patient demand, staffing needs, and team availability. You will assist leaders in creating efficient shift templates and keeping the schedule up to date. You will play a key role in ensuring our teams have accurate schedules and our patients have access to care. You will learn the current process and implement improvements, including examining new scheduling software options. This is a highly collaborative role with the opportunity to learn the operations of multi-site scheduling and management. This is a six month employment opportunity.
This role is REMOTE friendly, only open to candidates currently located in the Unites States.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain monthly shift templates
- Approve monthly schedules and assist in daily and weekly changes
- Publish appointment slots in EMR in accordance with the schedule
- Own scheduling software, settings, and updates
- Produce weekly scheduled reports and partner with managers to approve payroll
- Develop playbook and SOPs for scheduling, and implement scheduling improvements
- 2+ relevant complex, multi-unit scheduling experience
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong time management skills
- Skilled with technology, specifically Apple products
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business