We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready for a challenging yet rewarding career as part of our call center.
Intoxalock hires people who will produce exceptional results, who can deliver amazing service to our customers, while striving to inspire positive change within the Organization.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Experience Associate at Intoxalock:
- Pay Rate: $18.00 – $25.00+ per hour
- Uncapped earning incentive
- Availability to work between the hours of 10:00 am and 7:00pm central time
- Permanent work from home position
- All computer equipment provided
- Full Time
- Voted Top Workplace in Iowa
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Emergency Time Off
- And more!
What’s a typical day as a Customer Experience Associate? You’ll be:
- Receiving challenging calls transferred from Tier 1 agents.
- Assisting and troubleshooting customer concerns
- Verifying data and information using a verification process
- Addressing customer’s questions while displaying exceptional customer service skills
- Documenting both customer concerns and solutions
- Meeting or exceeding all managed metrics
- Keeping your community safe and making a difference
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are an ambitious customer focused individual
- Have the ability to handle stressful customer interactions
- Have one year of Call Center, Sales, or leadership experience
- Have strong computer skills with dual monitor experience preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills plus problem-solving skills
- Are able to handle/process high call volumes, at times while adhering to scheduled breaks/lunches in accordance business needs
- Are be able to work from home with internet in a quiet area
- Have your computer connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable (not Wi-Fi)
Does Intoxalock sound like a great fit for you? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is and will continue to be the policy of Consumer Safety Technology LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or their status with regard to public assistance.