Title: Senior Property Claims Adjuster, Property Supplement Team
Location: United States
- Minimum Salary: USD $69,400.00/Yr.
- Maximum Salary: USD $100,300.00/Yr.
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see that you are making a difference in people’s lives? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for growth?
As a member of the Property Supplement Claims Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment.
Every day is a new exciting challenge, as our Property Supplement Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner’s products and services to help our customers through the claims process.
Location will be remote/virtual. No travel involved.
Training is a critical component to your success and that success starts with reliable attendance. Attendance and active engagement during training is mandatory.
- Investigate and determine coverage of loss and adjusts all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little supervision.
- Investigate and evaluate supplements to resolve complex coverage and damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty
- Strong knowledge of claims handling procedures and coverages provided within various homeowner policies.
- Capable of writing structural damage estimates of severe losses.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and at least 3 years of directly related property claims experience.
- Completion of advanced property training required.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.