Title: Senior Manager Enterprise Patient Safety (Work From Home)
Location: Wellesley MA US
Category: Customer Service
Job Type: WFH Flexible
CVS Health is looking for a strong individual contributor to join the Enterprise Patient Safety Organization (EPSO). The EPSO Senior Manager will be part of a team responsible for optimizing patient safety and promoting quality care across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving, analytical, oral, and written communication skills, as well experience managing multiple projects and priorities at once.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated, combining exceptional analytic thinking, superior executive communication and presentation skills, bias to action and creative problem solving.
- In collaboration with each CVS Health business unit, builds specific business area patient/member safety programs to support the best outcomes. Works to harmonize these patient safety strategies across the organization
- Organization and support of internal and external meetings ensuring clear, complete, thorough, and consistent documentation of issues, actions, owners, status, and deliverables
- In collaboration with Enterprise Analytics, responsible for design of custom healthcare safety and quality analyses using pharmacy, clinic, and lab data, employing appropriate research designs and statistical methods
- Design and conduct analyses to proactively identify risks and plan and develop targeted patient safety strategies
- Use superior analytical skills and logic to prepare material and presentations in a way that adds value, is easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise and improves the safety and quality understanding of the businesses
Three to five years of healthcare industry experience in the following:
- Critical thinker, the ability to review complex clinical programs to produce a comprehensive, concise evaluation of potential patient safety risks to a senior leadership team
- Strong analytical acumen, the ability to evaluate complex data sets and produce high-level, logically consistent, insights and learnings
- Skilled communicator and collaborator, must be able to build relationships and effectively persuade and influence across multiples levels of leadership using facts and well-reasoned positions
- Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive contributions in fast-paced, multi-project, harmonious environment ability to maintain flexibility and tolerate ambiguity while still operating effectively
- Willingness to take on new tasks with an ability to drive results with limited daily oversight
- Detail-oriented with strong writing skills including PowerPoint slide creation, email communication and document preparation
- Fluency with standard Microsoft Office products with hands-on experience/knowledge of a wide variety of analytic processes and techniques
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience leading /contributing to projects that have advanced technical resources (analysts, application developers, data scientists) and business SMEs
- Ability to serve as the department s business expert in the design of new EPSO applications or enhancements including planning, development, testing and implementation
- Experience in the development of audit programs tailored to specific assignments, including internal and external benchmarks for performance improvement evaluation
- Fluency with pharmacy and healthcare processes, workflows and data needed for the development of meaningful safety insights; capacity to become a key resource on specific safety topics
- High energy, organized, persistent and creative individual with strong communication, interpersonal and systems thinking skills
- Practice as a licensed clinician
- Bachelor’s degree required