Title: Service Desk Analyst I
Location: Remote, US
We, at, Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a(n) Service Desk Analyst within our Elite Comfort Solutions IT team to help support our Mattress Foam business. Did you know we have been revolutionizing the sleep industry since 1883? That’s right! In fact, we hold the original patent on a spiral steel coil bed spring, filed way back in 1885. Since then, we have been an industry leader in guaranteeing you get the best sleep possible. If you join our team, your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
As a(n) Service Desk Analyst you will have the opportunity to provide fast and useful assistance on company-supported computer applications and systems, including but not limited to Network, Email, Dynamics 365 and RF Smart . Your contributions will have a direct impact on the business by making decisions regarding applications or hardware needed as users or managers inquire. The team you will be working with is collaborative and values exceptional customer experience.
So, what will you be doing as a(n) Service Desk Analyst I, while working Remote?
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat, or screen share
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk following SLA rules
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process by asking educated questions and listening to customers to determine root cause of issues, empowering them to do the same in the future
- Provide step-by-step training material with screenshots for clients, and document internal procedures
- Direct significant, unresolved, or recurring issues to the next level of support personnel immediately
- Provide accurate information and technical assistance support on IT products, services, or issues related to Dynamics 365, other systems, software and hardware
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Log all help desk interactions and their resolutions
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved, or FAQs can be provided to customer to ease in troubleshooting
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Assist the I.T. team in other duties as deemed necessary
- Employee provisioning / deprovisioning
- Active Directory
- Hardware requests
- Software requests
- Must decide on appropriate user access to Discuss, resolve, or setup with any Issues on any software or hardware
- Network password issues resetting network passwords
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job.
- Bachelor’s degree or same experience equivalent
- Proven experience as an I.T. professional support role, with experience in decision making, researching, analyzing, and interpreting system application problems
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of current office automation products, databases, and Microsoft products
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues without direct supervision
- Proficiency in English
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly
- Team interaction
- Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem solving
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
Things we consider a plus:
- Experience working with the following Dynamics 365 or AX modules is a plus (list is not all inclusive)
- Procurement and Vendor management
- Sales and Marketing
- Inventory Management
Reasons You’ll Love It Here
Our benefits may vary slightly from one location to the next, but what you will find, is that we offer: medical, dental, and vision insurance; as well as paid vacation, paid personal time, and various opportunities to give back to your local community. One convenient fact about our medical plan, is that we offer tele-visits, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home when you are feeling under the weather! We also strongly encourage and provide opportunities for learning and professional development. Our Learning & Development team has put together in-house training on subjects like front-line supervisor essentials, how to manage conflict in the workplace, and many others.
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Leggett & Platt Inc. will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance