Title: Provider Support Advocate Supervisor – Remote
Location: Virtual, in the U.S./Atlanta, GA
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking to hire a Provider Support Advocate Supervisor Remote.
The Provider Support Advocate Supervisor is responsible for providing front-line, first level supervision and leadership to Work from Home Customer Service Representatives (CSR) with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements. Must reside in Atlanta, GA.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $40K – $45K salary (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: 9 am – 11 pm EST, Monday – Friday
Location(s): Atlanta, GA
- Supervise the work of agents and case managers to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems as needed.
- Assist in hiring and training new contact center staff.
- Perform tasks to assure project and program service level requirements and goals are met.
- Assume leadership responsibility for departmental tasks and contact center activities as required.
- Participate in meetings and recommends changes to policies and procedures.
- Support and enforces contact center expectations and company policies and procedures.
- Assist with escalated issues or cases as needed, must be able to take over calls as necessary and provide support to agents and case managers.
- Evaluate employee key performance indicators and identify training needs and development opportunities.
- Provide suggestions to the upper management to improve the quality of services and products.
- Report the progress of the team to upper management on a regular basis.
- Discuss job performance concerns with employees to identify causes and issues.
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and recommends appropriate personnel action.
- Participate in program special projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven experience in working as a Contact Center Supervisor or Contact Center Manager role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Favorable Fitness Determination required; subsequent to government background checks, including eQuip and NACI background check
- Familiarity with CRC or CRM contractor computer systems
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM, 30 WPM preferred
- Required to work various shifts that could change routinely to meet the needs of the program
- Experience in a quality assurance and training role, in a contact center environment a plus
- Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Suitability Clearance and Skills Assessments Required
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.