Sr. Operations Support Specialist – Saatchi Art
REMOTE (US BASED) /
SAATCHI ART – CUSTOMER SERVICE/OPERATIONS /
Leaf Group is a house of brands, creating and cultivating digital-first companies in growing lifestyle categories: Fitness & Wellness (Well+Good, Livestrong.com); Home & Decor (Hunker, Society6, Deny Designs), and Art & Design (Saatchi Art, The Other Art Fair). Additionally, we have performance focused brands in key categories such as Travel, Pets, and DIY (OnlyInYourState, Cuteness, eHow). Our media and marketplace brands are authentic and authoritative, reaching a large and growing passionate audience.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our businesses forward.
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, established with the goal of helping people all over the world connect with art and artists they love. We offer an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photography in a wide range of prices, and provide artists worldwide with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work. Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art, making it welcoming and accessible for artists and collectors alike.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Senior Operations Support Specialist grows with us.
Our Saatchi Art Operations team is looking for a Senior Operations Support Specialist to join us virtually. This is an exciting opportunity to work across several teams here at Leaf Group – customer service, finance, product, and engineering.
You’ll Report To: Manager, Customer Service & Operations
A typical day as an Senior Operations Support Specialist might include:
- 25%- Answering a high volume of emails and phone calls from artists in over 100 countries worldwide.
- 15%- Providing education to artists on managing and maintaining artwork sales.
- 10%- Monitoring artwork shipments and ongoing tickets daily to ensure fast and safe arrival.
- 10%- Working with our Operations and Curatorial teammates to resolve complex and long-term order situations.
- 10%- Collaborating with operations team members and providing support/recommendations for optimal issue resolution.
- 10%- Assisting with OMS enhancements and user acceptance testing.
- 10%- Liaising with external departments to resolve technical issues, communicate customer and/or artist impacting issues, and ensure timely resolution of order processing issues.
- 10%- Supporting leadership and fellow Senior Operations Support Specialists in other projects and initiatives as needed.
What You Have:
- Aptitude for learning Ecommerce systems such as OMS and Business Intelligence.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to translate tech talk to layman’s terms.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, customers, vendors and others at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze and report on KPI’s.
- Advanced skills in Excel, including the ability to do V lookups, dashboards, pivot tables and macros.
- Self-motivated with an ability to independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- A desire to participate in creating the workplace you want to be a part of.
- We’re casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. Personal accountability goes a long way. We believe we are the change.
You’ll be successful if you are a highly motivated self-starter with an ability to adapt to ever changing priorities and view obstacles as an opportunity to learn and grow.
For full-time permanent roles:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Gender neutral family leave
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs