Technical Support Analyst – Remote
Hudson NH, USA
Job Reference: US407SVK_BH8400906
Work Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location: NH, USA
Shift First Shift (Day)
Job Category Information Technology
Willing to Travel None
Job Industry Accounting and Auditing Services
Work from Home Yes
6 -12 months contract to hire
Time Zone – Eastern and Central Standard Time
Pay Rate: $17 /hr.
- Technical Support technician is the primary point of contact between clinical and business customers.
- This role is responsible for accurately gathering details of reported IT incidents or requests, and working to either restore service, or triage to the appropriate resource.
- The position requires excellent customer service skills as well as technical troubleshooting abilities.
- The position reports to the Service Desk supervisor and must establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels Emphasize courtesy, clarity, and accuracy in all communications with customers and others in Triage incidents and service requests in a professional manner via approved tools (ITSM, Service Catalog, etc.).
- Troubleshoot the caller/requestor’s issue and resolve upon first contact when appropriate.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking remote technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Microsoft and Cloud Products.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.