S&P Data LLC
Ready to kick-start you career? You’ve come to the right place!
Have a passion for helping others? Enjoy solving problems? Pride yourself on your customer service? Then this is the career path for you! You won’t need to make a high-pressure sales pitch either, no high-pressure sales involved!
OUR DNA IS SALES
We drive revenue growth for leading brands dedicated to exceptional customer experiences by combining digital technology with expert sales operations, we provide incremental revenue for our clients.
We embrace our sales DNA with a healthy balance between scale, start up mentality and nimbleness. Our company prides itself on being agile and scalable, and our savviness is our secret weapon for success in today’s new normal.
S&P Data Digital embraces the implementation of state-of-the-art concepts in omni channel contact center technologies. Our founder holds a patent for CRM omni-channel integration and other technical accommodations around e-commerce.
Our goal is to help you, our executive client, develop meaningful revenue streams that impact your bottom line and get promoted through our partnership.
What you will be doing:
As an Inbound Customer Care Representative, you will be answering customer calls, and working with customers to ensure the best experience possible! In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards performance targets.
What you bring:
- Experience in technical or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 5 AM and 11:30 PM Monday to Sunday.
- Must have a PC/LAPTOP, HIGH-SPEED INTERNET WITH MODEM AND ETHERNET CONNECTION, AND A QUIET PLACE TO WORK!
- Flexibility to work at both home and physical location.
- Our Associates make $12.00/hour PLUS uncapped bonuses and incentives. Average over $14.00/hour after bonus!
What we offer:
- Fun office culture. Employee engagement activities, Employee recognition and achievement milestones
- We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
- There is plenty of room for GROWTH
- We provide you with fully PAID training
- S&P Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer:
We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.