WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- The ability to manage the full accounting department by yourself for a small, growing tech company
- The ability to prepare the taxes at a local, state, and federal level for a small company
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an accounting capacity (preferred)
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance with a GPA of 3.0+
- A focus on the team, flexibility, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work with various departments/personnel within company
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online software considered a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks, Excel, and Office (candidate will be tested prior to hiring)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Office, and Google Documents (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Experience with a startup (preferred)
- Passion to build a startup
- Strong quantitative and writing skills
- Reliable transportation
- Other duties as assigned
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Record all transactions to the ledger in Quickbooks Online
- Reconcile general ledger, journal entries, and bank statements
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Analyze monthly financials and performance metrics in pursuit of improving cash flow and business efficiency
- Compare and analyze annual budgets and cash flow forecasts with actual results
- Prepare and submit annual and quarterly taxes to city, county, state, and federal authorities