Account Resolution Specialist – 100% WORK FROM HOME
- Shift – 8-hour shift between 8am-8pm Monday- Friday
- Complete Virtual Hiring Process
- All Equipment Provided by MedAssist
- Can reside anywhere in the US
- Pay rate determined by previous relevant experience and skills $13.50 and up
- File claims using all appropriate forms and attachments.
- Research account denials and file written appeals, when necessary.
- Evaluate the information received from the client to determine which insurance to bill and attain necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Research account information to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Ensure the integrity of each claim that is billed.
- Document in detail all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary.
- Verify patient information and benefits.
- Appeal accounts in writing.
- Draft letters to clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Formal training in the specialty of Insurance Billing preferred.
- Knowledge of all insurance payers preferred.
- Proficient PC knowledge and the ability to type 30-40 wpm.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Capability to present oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to stay on task with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of SSI and Epic platforms a plus
- Previous experience with VA Medicaid a plus
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Health Plans and Healthcare Services LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual Orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable law.