- Full-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an Austin based education company with a mission to prepare our kids for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code. We teach hundreds of students from around the US.
Our program offers year-round coding classes that students can take from the convenience of their home with our live teachers. Our unique approach combines the benefits of teacher-led instruction and the ease and convenience of online classrooms.
We are looking for a part-time administrative assistant to help in a variety of tasks. Most important is communicating with parents regarding scheduling, billing and other customer service matters. Most of the communication is via email or over the telephone.
- Methodical person with strong attention to detail
- Confident and friendly voice for phone conversations
- Good writing skills (primarily email)
- Self-driven and wants to make the company successful
- 40 Hours per week
- Timing is 9am to 5pm CST
- We are a remote company. You will work from home and collaborate with an entirely remote team of amazing people.
- You will be paid $15/Hour (or $2400/month for 160 hours of work). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual.