Life Line Screening is growing and Hiring Work At Home Agents NOW! — Training classes starting throughout November & December!
Join our Team and work-from-home permanently! Ideal for anyone with previous experience working with high volume calls in a call center, sales representative or commission-based role.
At Life Line Screening, you’re not just a sales associate, you’re a Preventative Healthcare Advisor!
Help adults prevent chronic and life-threatening illnesses by educating your customer on the benefits of preventative health screenings. Life Line Screening offers testing for some of the most common chronic diseases in our world today: cardiovascular disease — strokes, heart attacks, aneurysms; diabetes, COPD, and lung cancer.
We need your help to spread our Mission of Prevention!
Why join us
Beyond what we can offer you in terms of job satisfaction, Life Line Screening also offers the following:
- STABILITY – Life Line Screening has been a leader in preventative health screenings since 1993! Alongside our sister company, Life Line Community Healthcare, we’re expanding!
- TRAINING — 3 weeks of paid training to build your career on the strongest, possible, foundation.
- WORK FROM HOME – Work permanently from the comfort of your own home. All equipment provided. No need to worry about commuting to work! ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER!
- DEPENDABLE INCOME – Guaranteed hourly base pay and great bonus potential. We pay bi-weekly on Fridays with Direct Deposit available.
- BENEFITS – Comprehensive Health Insurance; No cost Life Insurance policy; No waiting period for PTO accrual or paid Holidays for Full-time Employees!
- WORK AS A TEAM- Meet daily with your Team Lead to huddle and set your intention for the day.
- INBOUND – Preventative Healthcare Advisor: answer incoming calls of new and returning participants to discuss preventative testing options and schedule appointments. Average calls per shift: 30-45
- OUTBOUND – Retention Specialist: make outgoing calls to previous patients who are due for an annual screening. Average calls per shift: 100-150
- BE A HIGH ACHIEVER — Push yourself to meet AND EXCEED! individual and team-based performance/sales goals.
- BE PASSIONIONATE – Live, breath, and sleep Life Line Screening’s mission of prevention! We save countless lives every year and we are expanding!
Your career will start with an extensive 3-week training program, M-F 8am-4pmCST/9am-5pmEST. We teach; Company History, Medical Terminology and Information, Health Questionnaires, and mock calls with your training peers. You even get to meet our CEO on your first day!!
- Full Time – Permanent — Work at Home — Equipment Provided
- Day or Evening Shifts available (evenings include pay differential)