The Call Center Supervisor, Work at Home is responsible for organizing and directing the daily activities of a claims call center in both retail and mobility operations. They will build, manage, and coach teams of Protection Experts who are able to provide exceptional customer service and execute tasks effectively. The Protection Operations Coach will be accountable for resolving system outages, ensuring Experts are meeting quality standards outlined in client contracts, calculating and coaching to call center performance metrics, and analyzing reports to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. They will coach Experts to effectively engage with customers to resolve concerns and process claims, understand their technology, and upsell protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Manage and direct the daily activities and long-term success of Protection Experts through coaching, training, development, and performance management
- Assign tasks, follow-up, answer questions, and give instructions as needed to meet customer needs
- Address and resolve team members internal concerns and questions
- Maintain working knowledge of claims systems and requirements, and current product offerings (Smart Home Support, etc.) to provide maximum support to Protection Experts
- Ensure Protection Experts receive the appropriate tools, training, and support to apply skills and knowledge and effectively resolve customer issues
- Provide professional development and performance management to Protection Experts to improve efficiency and results
- Meet key performance indicator metrics for call performance measurements and sales goals through development, training, and support or Protection Experts
- Communicate company policies, procedures, and best practices to Protection Experts
- Practice and ensure compliance with Asurion and client policies and procedures
- Follows directives from Call Center Management (Operations Managers, Directors, etc.)
- To ensure we have adequate staff to meet our contractual service level requirements, regular and reliable attendance at the place of work is required
- Maintains excellent relations with all internal and external customers of Asurion.
- Interacts and assists with other Protection Operations Coaches on the team and various support functions, including ASG, CST, Quality, Training, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The following are required to enable job holders to perform the essential functions of the job.
Skills/knowledge: Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast environment, and manage time effectively. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and build effective relationships with direct reports and internal and external professionals. Must be able to lead Experts to success in call performance metrics and sales goals. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Be able to collect appropriate data and make decisions quickly. Be computer literate with an ability to type 25-35 words per minute and learn new call center software. Must be able to pass a hiring assessment, covering soft skill scenario modeling, business decisions, and product knowledge. Must be able to obtain P&C insurance licensing within first six months on the job (mobility only).
Experience/education: Bachelors or Associates degree from an accredited institution. Must have at least 1-year experience in a management position (preferred call center experience). Must demonstrate a track record of building teams who consistently exceed client expectations. Bilingual skills a plus.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend 4-8 per day sitting and working at a computer. The ability to adjust focus, use hands to grasp, finger, handle, reach or feel and sit for prolonged periods are needed for this position. Typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication utilizing a headset. The employee is regularly required to talk 90+% of the time via a headset.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brick/Mortar Locations: Regularly requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Regularly requires working with other in a close proximity and sharing workspaces. Requires the understanding that the noise level in the Call Center is that of an office environment and will rise significantly during peak hours.
Work at Home locations – Required that employees work in a distraction-free workplace and is ergonomically set to meet the company’s standards
Training – Routine training classes are required and/or offered during the employee lifecycle. Training may consist of classroom and/or Computer based training (CBT)
Schedules – Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
:Customer Solutions – Professional / Exempt
US-Work at Home US
Customer Solutions Protection