Soundsnap is looking for a video editor for a series of short, high-quality promotional video projects on an independent contractor basis. These projects will be short promotional videos, encompassing the need for the following:
- Brainstorming and storyboarding ideas for each of 5 videos in the series
- Finding intriguing stock footage, appropriate for the subject matter
- Working with the developing background soundtrack with the sound editor
- Integrating motion graphics components into a seamless workflow
- Editing and compositing using Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci, Smoke, etc.
- Accepting feedback and revisioning on a time-sensitive schedule
If the chosen candidate is a strong fit and the projects go well, there may be potential for more projects in the future. Compensation will be based on experience.
Soundsnap is one of the largest providers of professional sound effects online, and is looking to produce videos to match the same standard of quality we hold the brand’s reputation to. Each of these videos will correlate to future product releases.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!