Customer Service Representative
- Location: Virtual
- Job Type: PERMANENT
- Job Time: FULLTIME
Job Description: At LeasePlan, we are always asking What’s next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling client requests for service in an efficient manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Takes inbound calls to obtain a thorough understanding of repairs needed on a vehicle through discussions with the vehicle driver Assists drivers with any/all questions regarding the vehicle. Arrange tow, and direct vehicle to proper vendor for repair. Immediate follow up is required to ensure vehicle arrived at proper shop Review, line by line, a shop estimate on vehicle repairs. Make appropriate changes, and negotiate with vendor shops on the repair. Audit estimates manually or through the Mitchell Estimating System to establish realistic figures Secure agreed prices with the shop in writing, so the client is aware of the repair total Occasional negotiation for warranty recovery in cases where a vehicle is expired out of the normal factory warranty date, or miles Effectively and efficiently work with our client companies as needed to authorize appropriate repairs Establish repair times with the shop based on the dames, and transfer call to the Rental Dept. for appropriate follow-up Enter repair into the MIMS system in order to “bill out” files for payment processing
- Solicit opinions of other Coordinators within the department for advice on files Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrates flexibility, creativity, and resourcefulness Acts decisively and with professionalism to solve problems and conflicts Practices listening skills and successfully negotiates Acts entrepreneurially and works independently and takes measured risks Shows technical proficiency, critically analyzes information and works effectively with systems Effective time management – juggles competing priorities; is organized, structure, thorough, and accurate
- This position has no leadership responsibilities.
- This position operates in a flexible working environment – remote and/or in a professional office environment.
POSITION TYPE/STANDARD SCHEDULE
- This is a Full-time position and scheduled to work Monday through Friday with occasional overtime as needed.
- No travel is expected for this role.MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical degree in Automotive preferred.
- Must have some “hands-on” industry experience.
- Knowledge of ALLDATA system or equivalent required.
- Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Basic math ability and computer/typing skills.
- Willing to work independently with moderate supervision.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) and negotiation skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.