TruBridge,a Healthcare IT company, is seeking applicants for a Customer Service Representative. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a national leader in healthcare software, then take a look at TruBridge.
Job Description: This position is responsible for assisting individuals with medical billing questions and processing payments through incoming and outgoing calls while maintaining a professional level of customer service.
WORK SHIFT: 9AM – 6PM or 11AM – 8PM Monday – Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibility:
- Makes outbound courtesy calls to patients to ensure they are receiving their statements, answer any questions about their account(s) and reach a payment resolution against their account(s)
- Receives incoming calls from patients to answer their questions and reaches payment resolution against their account(s)
- Responsible for consistently meeting production and quality assurance standards
- Processes credit card payments accurately against the patient’s account(s)
- Maintains quality customer service by following company policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures specific to each customer
- Protects customer information by keeping all information confidential- Processes miscellaneous paperwork
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Earn Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident insurance, ID Theft Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Business Casual Dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Educational Opportunities