We have a future to create. So join Aclara, as we harness science and engineering to make a difference. We’re at the intersection of communications, data technology, energy, and national resource engineering.
Our 800 energy and utility customers across the globe ask us to solve complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy. We’re a hardware, software and network engineering company building new solutions to hard problems. We’re big data gurus and in-the-field problem solvers.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us.
We offer competitive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision care, 401k, vacation, holiday & personal time, and we are committed to diversity and to our veterans.
Aclara is seeking Customer Service Representatives to provide remote call center services associated with SGS communications infrastructure and meter deployment services.
- Schedule customer appointments for meter exchanges via outbound phone calls.
- Provide inbound response on a standby basis to schedule appointments and/or answer customer questions and/or concerns.
- 2-3 years of customer service/call center experience. If previous experience was work-from-home, at least 1 year of customer service experience will be considered.
- Fluent in English.
- PC experience including basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 8 or above.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule between 7 AM-11 PM weekly and 8 AM-8PM Saturdays.
- Access to a telephone (landline preferred) and ability to work remotely without distraction.
- Detail oriented, good verbal, listening, phone and data entry skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations.
- Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints and meet deadlines.