Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse new talent to ensure we continue to innovate and strengthen relationships with our policyholders. That’s why we’re actively hiring for a large class of Customer Service Specialists that will focus on servicing our Annuity products. Join our team and take part in our people-first culture!
Please apply now to be considered for one of up to 12 openings!
Additional details about this opportunity:
As Customer Service Specialist, you’ll play a key role in Pacific Life’s growth and long-term success. In joining the Retirement Solutions Division (RSD) Customer Service Department, you’ll work throughout several phases of training to include a great support system from both Supervisors and Senior Peers.
Who will love this job:
- You enjoy talking on the phone. This role will take anywhere between 50 to 60 incoming calls per day. Being comfortable on the phone and providing excellent customer service is #1.
- Problem Solving! If there’s an obstacle, you’ll want to find a way to work through it.
- You are excited about helping your colleagues and our customers, keeping in mind our goal of excellent quality.
- You’re comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy supporting your community and getting involved – we have multiple opportunities to volunteer and support local charities and organizations!
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- 1+ year or related business experience
- College degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 license preferred but not required
- Strong customer skills with 1-2 years’ experience in a related role.
- Resourceful self-starter who is interested in researching answers to questions from available information.
- Analytical skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Motivation and ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to a changing environment.
- All resumes will go through an initial review
- Selected applicants will be asked to partake in a recorded video-interview and game-based assessment via HireVue.
- We’ll start interviews the week of February 22nd and end by March 2nd.
- Training starts March 22, 2021 for non-licensed talent.
- Already have a series 6 or 7 license? Great! Your start date would be April 19th, 2021.
- Starting hourly rate will be based on your location, experience and license status and range between $21.35- $28.56 per hour.
- Already have a series 6 or 7 license? Great! You’re eligible for a $4,000 hiring bonus!
- No license? No problem! You are still eligible for a sign-on bonus too! You could receive a $2,000 bonus upon hire and another $2,000 after 6 months of employment!
Note: Job level may vary based on experience and knowledge.
Whether you’re experienced in the financial industry or a recent college graduate, we have an amazing training program that will meet you where you are. We look for mission-driven self-starters comfortable with ambiguity and who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative culture. Here, we believe you should be given the time, space, and trust to do your best work – your way. As part of our transition toward a more digitally oriented, inclusive and employee-focused company, we’re opening this role to candidates that can work remote, or if you’re close to one of our main offices in Newport Beach, CA, or Omaha, NE, all the better!
How We Help You Succeed:
We’re fostering a culture of shared values across our company by providing generous compensation and comprehensive benefits that allow our employees to find fulfillment and security in personal life and career alike. These include:
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Work-Life Balance & Flexible Scheduling
Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment to investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees
Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
Generous PTO and holiday pay
Warm Colleagues & Inspiring Culture
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company