Customer Success Program Manager
- REMOTE – NORTH AMERICA
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool – and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a Program Manager to work with our global Customer Success team. As a Program Manager in Customer Success you will be responsible for building and executing programs that deliver scale and consistency in our Customer Success organization and enhanced experiences for Auth0 customers.
- Independently build and drive complex, large scale cross-functional initiatives in a high paced environment. Programs are often ambiguous.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to gain program buy in and drive towards milestones and deliverable completion.
- Estimate scope, levels of effort, define milestones, track progress and manage resources accordingly.
- Proactively anticipate blockers and work to remove obstacles to enable forward momentum and progress on projects.
- Evaluate risks and communicate to leadership and stakeholders.
- Continuously prioritize initiatives to ensure maximum business impact.
- Identify opportunities for organizational efficiency and execute plans to address inefficiencies.
- Active participation in developing convincing, well-tuned messages to bring others along.
- Works comfortably on cross team programs that involve pairing or coordinating with other teams.
- Engage and energize teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Act as a trusted thought partner by advising on impacts and developing program proposals based on discussions.
- Create documentation for internal and external audiences.
Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5-7 years experience in program/project management preferably in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Has a wide variety of practical experience in all aspects of business operations and program management.
- Ability to adapt in changing situations.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Uses questions to clarify priorities, drive sustainable problem solving and uncover gaps.
- Can provide clarity on projects with a significant amount of uncertainty in scope and definition.
- Proficiency in project management tooling.
- Proficiency in collaboration tooling and knowledge management tooling.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau.
- A proficiency with SQL is preferred.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
- SaaS experience a plus.
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement.
- Empathy for customers and business partners
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.