SolarLeadFactory has helped over 511,000 homeowners looking to buy solar. We have helped hundreds of solar installers grow their businesses – and aim to help thousands more.
Our business is built on a proprietary software platform allowing us to deliver a best in class product and innovate constantly. We have in-house developers, digital marketing experts & scientists relentlessly driving the product forward.
Our mission: to unlock consumer demand for solar power.
You’re looking for a way to make a huge positive difference in the world & help the companies on the front lines of the solar revolution!
You want to be part of a small but driven team making a big impact on one of the most pressing issues of our time. You share some of our core values including “Making Learning the Key Metric”, “Holding Yourself Accountable”, “Always be Testing Something,” and “Master your Craft”.
Customer success is critical to our internal mission & goals and to the industry as a whole. A data-driven & customer-centric mindset will help to ensure that our customers (solar installers) are best able to help transition interested homeowners to solar customers. – and ultimately about delivering solutions to one of the most important problems in the solar industry – finding & acquiring new customers.
Do you want to learn? To grow? To make a difference?
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is
- Ambition to truly help
- Problem solving & ability to find solutions
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Comfort and enjoyment with numbers and data-based solutions
- Be detail oriented and comfortable with modern software solutions & platforms
- Ability to maintain equanimity in trying situations
- Experience in software / technical customer service a plus
- Massive amount of (renewable) Energy, Initiative, Commitment & Perseverance
- Ability to work with a team to find great solutions
Your job will be to ensure the success of our customers: solar installers. You will be at the critical nexus of product and customer! This is where the rubber meets the road.
You will have a passion for understanding the product capabilities and the customer needs. Part of this role will be to refine current systems, maintain customer relationships and manage the communication between the customer and the company.
You will be the customer’s biggest hero. You should be confident & determined, but always driven to find the solutions that work well for the customer and the company.
You will interface with some of the most important companies in solar & help them achieve their goals. You will work cross-functionally within our team to help product, marketing & sales.
What you get out of this:
- Competitive salary & success bonuses
- Results driven workplace
- Remote location – work from anywhere in a North American time zone
- Your input matters! We look for the BEST. Period.
- Work in an amazing industry. Your friends & family will say “woah, that’s cool!”
- Fast-growing, fun-loving company. Get on the rocketship now!
We are shaking up our industry and working day in and day out to get solar on everyone’s roof. Come shape your future & the future of the world.
If you’re game to make a big difference and reap the rewards, come join us!